We’ll take care of you and ensure everything is precisely how you want it.
Here are a few of our favorite highlights about our Nashville wedding venue:
- Multiple ceremony and reception locations, both indoor and outdoor
- No hidden fees. Ever.
- No unwanted surprises (corkage fees, service fees, and more)
- We operate exclusively as a wedding venue. That means you get our undivided attention.
- Professional and Full-Time Planner (You’ll meet Amy soon)
- Full-Service Catering and Wait Staff
- Decor and Rentals (No cookie-cutter items, we have practically an entire warehouse to choose from)
- Set Up and Clean Up (That means no working on your wedding day)
- DJ/MC and Sound System for Ceremony & Reception
- We can also take care of florals, photography needs, linens, plates and utensils, photo booth rental, and so much more. You basically get everything you could ever want with our all-inclusive pricing.
- Flexible event space / versatile event spaces to handle all your needs (indoor and outdoor). Ex: if it rains, we will move everything inside to our Grand Ballroom
Legacy Farms is a beautiful choice for top-rated Nashville wedding venues. Couples from Middle Tennessee and beyond know they will enjoy outstanding service, delicious catering, and gorgeous grounds when choosing this elegant venue for their special day.
But what wedding couples love most are our customizable, stress-free, all-inclusive wedding packages.
Good quality Nashville wedding venues and vendors are hard to come by, but Legacy Farms has been a favorite of wedding couples since it opened its doors as an outdoor wedding venue. Nestled in Lebanon, TN, this event space is known for its lovely landscaping and gorgeous vistas.
Click here to view our packages.
Here’s how to search for wedding venues:
- Figure out your desired amount of guests and your estimated budget.
- Check availability for the date(s) you need.
- Ask about pricing and packages.
- Take a venue tour.
- Find out about the contract and any hidden fees.
- Find out about payment options and timelines.
- Relax and enjoy your time with your fiance.
Here are some things to consider when searching for wedding venues.
Start wedding planning on The Knot (a full-time job)
You may also want to read wedding details & advice on The Knot, where you’ll learn how to choose a wedding planner, wedding date, guest list size, attire, invitations, music/entertainment, flowers, photography, cakes, catering, honeymoon ideas, reception location, bridal shower locations party decorations, bachelor/bachelorette locations, home vs. public venues for a ceremony, style trends in weddings; plus much more.
Or does that sound like too much work? Because it’s at least 200 hours of work.
Because you don’t have to do any wedding planning except tell us what your wedding vision is at Legacy Farms. Not many Nashville wedding venues can say that.
Here is why you’ll get the most personalized, best experience at Legacy Farms over other wedding venues.
We’ve planned and hosted weddings for over 25 years. And no, we’re not old and boring ;) We just know how to take care of everything. Not one wedding has looked identical in over 25 years of service.
Best yet, our all-inclusive venue fits most budgets.
That’s because we roll everything into one price and one contract. No multiple vendor communications, multiple contracts, liaison between every vendor, and all the other stress that comes with having to research and hand-select every single vendor.
But don’t think for a second that “all-inclusive wedding packages” means you’re limited in your creativity.
We create, recreate, and rework our all-inclusive pricing CONSTANTLY to give our wedding couples the best package possible.
We have all-inclusive pricing because we’ve listened to wedding couples like you for over 25 years to create packages and pricing to fit your every need. And we encourage you to customize your package to fit your dreams because we desire to bring you the best experience possible.
Consider if your other choices have these options when looking at Nashville wedding venues.
Legacy Farms’ amenities and inclusions promise you a relaxed and stress-free wedding. With an on-site caterer and the ability to customize your all-inclusive package, we guarantee you won’t get an experience like other Nashville wedding venue options.
- Get beautified in the comfort and privacy of the bridal suite with your bridesmaids. Choose where you’ll exchange your vows from several of our breathtaking indoor and outdoor locations.
- Dance the night away under a blanket of stars OR indoors in air-conditioned comfort.
- We are much more than a caterer and venue at Legacy Farms.
- We will treat you like family; Our packages are 100% customizable.
- We can accommodate anywhere from 2-300 guests.
We understand how important a decision about your Nashville wedding venue is, so we recommend you research your options before your final decision.
There are various wedding venues in Nashville, Tennessee that could be just what you’re looking for.
Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive list of the different wedding venues in Nashville, Tennessee, to consider and help you make the best choice for your wedding day.
There are many options from your bridal shower to rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, post-brunch, or even vow renewal.
Some important things to consider when choosing Nashville, Tennessee wedding venues are budget, catering, and capacity.
While some venues can hold as many as 500 people, others are more suitable for elopements and intimate weddings.
And if you’re not paying attention to inclusion and the venue contract, there can be hidden surprises and fees at many wedding venues in Nashville, Tennessee.
The best way to cut these costs is to go with an all-inclusive package, where everything is taken care of.
More info about Legacy Farms (not far from downtown Nashville TN)
From the time you reach out to us, through planning, and to your wedding day and beyond, we take every little detail into account.
We promise to take care of everything and give you the chance to relax and be fully present for every beautiful moment.