Privacy at our Nashville, TN event center – no strangers, no interruptions. You have the whole venue rental for yourself.
Experienced team of wedding specialists – And you only have to talk to one of them to liaison with all of your different vendors in our all-inclusive package! Amy, our on-site wedding coordinator and planner, will help you with menu planning, floorplans, decor, timelines, ceremony flow, and anything else we can do to make your dreams come true. Amy will stand by your side and be a familiar face on the day of your wedding.
Rentals & decor – You name it, we got it. We have hundreds of rental & decor items for you to choose from. And we update our stock all the time to meet your needs. We even offer a photo booth!
Set up & clean up – No “flip” (your ceremony and reception are in different locations, such as Heritage Hall and The Manor, so no waiting around), and no work for you on your wedding. Our staff takes care of everything.
Dinner & dessert – Our sweet and savory options from A Catered Affair (choose a wedding cake or get more creative) will have your guests raving for years.
Photo opportunities – All around our property, we have dozens of unique locations for you to include in your photo shoot.
Legacy Farms has different price points based on your guest count, day of the week and time of the year, and other factors. Our three main packages are:
Legacy Farms even has packages for just two (you and your partner). As a matter of fact, you can even start customizing your package on our website. If you have about two minutes, you can click here and answer a few questions to get custom package and pricing information. What’s great is that even though you can customize this on our website, the customizations don’t end there. We’re always excited to customize a package for you and make it truly ours.
Legacy Farms’ all-inclusive packages are a good fit for you if you:
- Want to map out your exact wedding vision with a professional
- Want to know what your all-in price is and stay within your budget
- Don’t want to worry about hidden fees or surprise fees from other Nashville reception spaces or vendors down the road
- Want access to hundreds of different styles of rentals & decor
- Want amazing vendors with years of experience that know the property in and out (without spending countless days researching!)
- Don’t want to sign and deal with multiple wedding vendors contracts (a typical wedding has 10+ vendors, that’s a lot of contract reading, negotiating, and signing!)
- Want to work with a trusted caterer that has been in business for 25+ years and can create your perfect menu (and signature cocktails!)
- Want to reduce the overall amount of stress in your life
- Want a fully planned wedding that matches your dreams and desires
- Want to work with a venue that has access to all sorts of additional services you can add to your package– photo booths, photography, on-site massages, or maybe even a hot air balloon ride.
- Want to spend more time bonding with your fiance doing less stressful activities than the wedding planning
Legacy Farms’ team has a very organized written plan to share with you so that you can stay on the schedule you want. And that applies to your wedding day, planning meetings, and beyond. Some of our TN wedding couples are very hands-on while others want to let us take the wheel completely – we’re happy to do whatever makes you most happy & comfortable.