What Sets Legacy Farms Apart from Other Nashville Wedding Venues
Legacy Farms’ amenities and inclusions promise you a relaxed and stress-free wedding. With an on-site caterer and the ability to customize your all-inclusive package, we guarantee you won’t get an experience like this at other Nashville wedding venues. Get beautified in the comfort and privacy of the bridal suite with your bridesmaids. Choose where you’ll exchange your vows from several of our breathtaking locations, both indoor and outdoor. Dance the night away under a blanket of stars on indoors in air-conditioned comfort. We’ll take care of you and make sure everything is exactly how you want it. Here are a few of our favorite highlights about our Nashville wedding venue:
At Legacy Farms, we are so much more than a caterer and venue; we are family. Our packages are 100% customizable.
Our All-Inclusive Nashville Wedding Venue Packages:
Are you searching for the most beautiful, picturesque venue to host your wedding in Nashville? There are a variety of wedding venues in Nashville, Tennessee, that are worthy of your research. Although we may be biased, we feel that Legacy Farms is the perfect Nashville wedding venue if you’re looking for southern elegance, comfort, a support team, catering, and customizable all-inclusive packages. However, it’s crucial to weigh your options and take venue tours to make the best decision for you and your spouse.
Banquet Hall Wedding Venues in Nashville
Banquet Hall or even Restaurants are a popular search for wedding venues in Nashville. Take a look at some of the pros and cons below.
- Simplicity and convenience
- Trained staff
- Rentals on hand
Hotel Wedding Venues in Nashville
A hotel may be a decent option if you’re doing a destination wedding since the accommodations are right there. But take a look at some of the pros and cons.
- Rentals included
- Trained staff
- Accommodations on-site
- You may experience a lack of flexibility and customization.
- They usually make you use their preferred vendors.
- Wedding pictures can look very basic and just like every other wedding that took place there.
Golf Course Wedding Venues in Nashville
At a golf club, you can likely have your ceremony and reception both indoors and outdoors, allowing you to enjoy both worlds or saving you from inclement weather. You’re almost guaranteed that the grounds will be well-maintained, and the food is usually pretty tasty. But there may be a catch. Take a look at some of the downsides:
- They’re usually more expensive than other wedding venues in Nashville.
- Often it’s not just your wedding taking place, so strangers are surrounding you.
- You’ll probably experience a lack of privacy.
- There are often hidden fees and unwanted surprises.
Winery or Brewery Wedding Venues in Nashville
If you’re a wine or beer aficionado, you may consider a winery or brewery wedding venue near Nashville. One thing is for sure; the drinks will be pouring and tasty. But there are a lot of other things to consider:
- These aren’t designed for weddings specifically, (we’re talking grand entrance, dancing, bouquet toss, etc.)
- You’ll need to bring in a separate caterer.
- You and your vendors may be rushed to get ready if they are serving to the public before your wedding.
- Lack of privacy
Museums & Gallery Wedding Venues in Nashville
History, museums, and art galleries fall under this category. These are more on the unconventional side of Nashville wedding venues. And while they can create a unique vibe for your wedding day, they’re typically better for smaller and more intimate weddings (fewer guests) because of the limited space settings. Other caveats include:
- Not designed for a wedding, so you may need to put in more time and effort, or hire a wedding planner, to host these appropriately.
- May not work with your wedding color or theme because you’re working into a space that already has existing decor and aesthetics.
Church & Temple Wedding Venues in Nashville
Whether Christian, Hindi, Jewish, or whatever your faith may be, a church is an excellent option if religion plays an integral part in your relationship. Churches are a more transitional route, so when searching for wedding venues in Nashville, it may be a great option if you’re looking for something more classic. Churches set the stage for a grandeur style, and there is a much more structured approach to how your wedding timeline will be. Another benefit is that it’s not as expensive as some other Nashville wedding venues.
But did you remember that a church often can’t hold a reception? You’ll have to find a place to rent and party for after your ceremony. And you won’t have an abundance of photo opportunities (like at Legacy Farms).
Explore other styles of wedding venues in Nashville below!